Find answers to your questions about our service below. If you have further questions, please contact our customer support.
Payment & Delivery
When you shop at 123-creative.com your order will be fulfilled by 3L Consumer Products A/S, Denmark. We accept, pack and ship orders on products in stock within 3 business days.
If we cannot ship within 3 business days you will be informed and offered to cancel the order or accept it with the new shipment deadline.
The products will be delivered to the address specified by you in the order process. Changes to order content or address will be resolved by cancelling the existing order and placing the order with the correct details.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We accept the following credit cards.
MasterCard / Visa / JCB / UnionPay/ American Express
We withdraw payment after the product have been sent.
A delivery fee will be added to your order according to the table below.
The parcel will be delivered to anyone answering the door on the delivery address. If nobody answers, a letter will be left with contact info and the parcel will be brought back to the freight company. Please contact the freight company for further delivery options as we have no influence on this.
|Other countries inside Europe
If you wish to cancel your order please read our Return Policy and contact us.
I.USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
You may download, view, copy, and print Content what 3L publishes on our Website provided that the Content is not modified. 3L assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the Content provided on our Website, use of any Content is at your own risk.
II.USE OF SOFTWARE
Any software and accompanying documentation that you download or access through the Website is the copyrighted work of 3L and/or a third party software provider. Use of such software is subject to the terms of a software license agreement that accompanies the software. Your use, reproduction or redistribution of the Software is prohibited except as expressly provided for in the applicable software license agreement. Except where expressly provided otherwise, all Software is provided on an "as is" basis, and 3L expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
III.NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
IV.TERMINATION OF USE
3L Consumer Products may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Website.
ALL CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. 3L Consumer Products DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
VI.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL 3L Consumer Products BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 3L Consumer Products, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, due to or arising out of your access to or use of the Website.
IX.THIRD PARTY LINKS
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Website will exclusively be governed by the laws of Denmark.
IV.THIRD PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
3L does not collect information from children or direct any of our content specifically to children. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not send us any information about yourself.
Product returns can be made within 30 days of purchase under the following conditions:
- Product returned as a result of an order error must be in original resalable packaging.
- Defective or damaged merchandise must be accompanied by a written letter stating the reason for the return. Product will be tested upon receipt at the 3L facility. If product performs as promised, no credit will be issued and the original product will be returned to the retailer.
- Returns of incorrectly ordered product will incur a $10.00 transaction processing fee.
- A copy of the original order or invoice must accompany the return.
- Unless 3L sent an incorrect product, the customer bears the cost of returning the product to 3L.
- Will be considered on a request by request basis from brick and mortar retailers only. Retailer must be a direct sell customer.
- 3L is in the process of developing a classroom kit for retailer workshops. This would consist of bulk packaged product in one kit to be used in the workshops. The kit will be discounted from the normal product’s SRP. Once this is in place, we will not consider any donation requests.
- Requests for events such as cropping parties, fund raisers, and social clubs will not be considered.
We know that you care about your community and your environment. We want to assure you that we take the proper steps in every step of our business practices to help maintain a healthy community and environment
From 3L®s beginnings over 40 years ago, we’ve adhered to the strict European regulations for manufacturing. You can trust your favorite Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® product was developed and produced in the healthiest of working environments
- Watch out for green-washers! Being green has never been a marketing trend for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. For us, it's simply just the right way to manufacture products.
- With our products, you can be assured all the following standards are met:
- All packaging is made with at least 95% recycled materials and 100% recyclable.
- All cardboard packaging is made from FSC certified suppliers.
- Production waste properly eliminated by always separating materials for recycling & proper disposal.
- An average of 15% wind power is used in all our production processes.
- Our vendors and suppliers abide by the same energy efficient production standards.
- Our preferred vendors are local to ensure a smaller carbon footprint and enhance sustainability of our environment.
Healthy Working Conditions
From the employee that packs the product or designs our machines to the VP of Sales, everyone here at 3L Consumer Products takes immense pride in their work. We are comforted in knowing 3L provides a safe working environment that encourages togetherness and the sharing of ideas. Every product we manufacture is done so with adherence to all Danish/European manufacturing regulations.
The ODR platform is a web-based platform developed by the European Commission. Its objective is to help consumers and traders resolve their contractual disputes about online purchases of goods and services out-of-court at a low cost in a simple and fast way.
Find the ODR platform here http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Cookies are small pieces of information that our website stores locally on the computer you're presently using. This is done to give you the most pleasant shopping experience possible in our shop.
Breifly explained, these cookies are used to e.g.:
- Remember your acceptance of our cookies, so you do not have to accept them each time you visit our site.
- Remember your choise of location (Europe or US), so you can be guided to the right location next time you enter our site.
- Log you in automatically if you choose "Remember me" during login (Always remember to log of when using a public computer in order for other people not to gain access to your account).
- If you do not wish cookies to be stored on the computer, please do not use our website.