HomeHobby by 3L Acrylic Paint
is an artist quality paint. Creamy, highly pigmented with a matte finish, water soluble when wet and permanent when dry. It's fast-drying, yet easily cleans up with water and mild soap.
Use Acrylic Paint on non-oily materials such as paper, canvas, fabric, glass and more.
Squeeze a small amount of desired paints into the wells of the Paint Tray
and apply paint to surfaces with Art Brushes
Visit the 123-Creative.online blog for more techniques and ideas
- Add only the amount of paint you are going to use into the Paint Tray.
- To keep paint fresh in the Paint Tray, spray a small amount of water from a spray bottle onto the paint in the Paint Tray. Cover with a small wet piece of cloth. Store in a sealed plastic bag, it lasts 2-3 days.
- Clean the tube before replacing screw cap.
- If screw cap is stuck, hold under hot water for 10 seconds.
- If paint in the opening of the tube has dried up, poke a hole through the dried paint with the end of a brush.