HomeHobby by 3L Art Brushes
are high quality, perfectly shaped, synthetic paint brushes for watercolor and acrylic paint.
How to Use the Art Brushes:
- Flat 20 mm for wider brushstrokes and sharp lines
- Filbert 18 mm for wider, smooth rounded brushstrokes
- Round 10 mm for both larger and smaller details
- Round 8 mm for small details
- Round 4 mm for the smallest details
The Art Brushes can absorb a lot of paint, which allow an artist to vary the layering of paint by by the amount of pressure against the paper or canvas. More pressure aplies more paint, lighter pressure applies less paint.
High quality synthetic hair helps the brush maintain its original shape.
: Use water and mild soap to clean your brushes.
: Always store your brushes with the tips up never leave your brushes with the tips in the water.
Visit the 123-Creative.online blog for more techniques and ideas